Thank you for your interest in our Athens Marathon packages. As a Greek native, now living in the United States, I take great pride in escorting runners and sharing the rich Greek history and culture with everyone.
- My goal has always been to help each runner enjoy Athens and the marathon as much as possible. It all started as a labor of love in 1994 and to this day, we continue to present the highest quality of service with our support packages for the Athens Marathon.
- My staff and I are with you or close by, if needed, 24/7.
- We take care of all of the details so you can relax and enjoy your participation in the marathon and all of the finer things to see and do when visiting Athens.
Visiting any foreign destination can be awkward and confusing to the first-time visitor.
- Things move at a much slower pace and it takes longer to get to places than one might expect.
- I have learned from personal experience that it takes at least two days to get familiar with a new destination. Loss of valuable vacation time.
- I realize that a person’s vacation time is precious and valuable and I’ve designed our support packages to maximize your time in Athens and avoid the small stresses that first time visitors are often confronted with. Our programs, along with our personal service eliminates all of that.
I realize that price is important to everyone and sometimes things look less expensive on the Internet, but you will find that by the time you pay for all of the daily expenses and extras, you have actually spent about the same or more than if you had gone with one of our hassle-free packages. The internet makes it look easy to book and plan a vacation, please remember you are going to a foreign country to run a marathon, you are on vacation not running around trying to figure out what to see and do during your time there. What is your vacation worth?
- Athens has so much wonderful history and there are so many great things to see and do that if you go alone you often miss them.
- In the last few years, others have attempted to copy our packages. With all due respect, we do believe in healthy and honest competition. However, recently we have begun to see more “copy-cats” who are misleading in many ways.
I hope you will join us and allow my staff and me to help you maximize your visit to Athens and your participation in the Athens Marathon by making it enjoyable and most memorable.